reniced v1.21: new: add README, clarify license terms
reniced v1.20: new: use newer kernel interface for OOM killer settings
2016-03-30: irssi plugins
ditz bug tracker removed
As I’m keen on programming, I’ve got a few useful programs that may
interest you. All these programs are free and may be copied.
No software is 100% bug free. I think that these programs work properly but if you find a bug and some damage occurs to your files or your computer it’s your own fault. You have been warned:
Use these programs at your own risk.
- photogallery - create simple static image galleries
- irssi plugins - some plugins for irssi
- dwm-mitch - my version of the dwm window manager
- Single Line Printer.pm - a Perl module for printing status messages into a single line
- p0rn-comfort - comfortably browse p0rn websites
- gbsplay - plays Gameboy sound dumps
- Tentacle-Coder - converts binary files into ASCII-tentacles
- backgrounder.pl - a tool to start multiple processes in the background
- kenny.pl - a translator for KennySpeak
- Japana - an http-proxy that translates Hiragana and Katakana to Romanji
- webCOMA - the program that generates this web site (including the source code of the pages)
- makesig.pl - a flexible signature generator
- whatsnewfm - filters the freshmeat newsletter for new programs and reports changes in your most favourite applications
- stuff - some small tools and utilites
- joyd - linux joystick daemon
Here I’m going to publish documents and other things of interest.