only reference the current homepage and project site
reniced v1.21: new: add README, clarify license terms
reniced v1.20: new: use newer kernel interface for OOM killer settings
As I’m keen on programming, I’ve got a few useful programs that may
interest you. All these programs are free and may be copied.
No software is 100% bug free. I think that these programs work properly but if you find a bug and some damage occurs to your files or your computer it’s your own fault. You have been warned:
Use these programs at your own risk.
The software below is rather ancient and kind of an archive. Nearly everything (and much more), even more up to date, can be found on my Github account.
- photogallery - create simple static image galleries
- irssi plugins - some plugins for irssi
- dwm-mitch - my version of the dwm window manager
- Single Line Printer.pm - a Perl module for printing status messages into a single line
- p0rn-comfort - comfortably browse p0rn websites
- gbsplay - plays Gameboy sound dumps
- Tentacle-Coder - converts binary files into ASCII-tentacles
- backgrounder.pl - a tool to start multiple processes in the background
- kenny.pl - a translator for KennySpeak
- Japana - an http-proxy that translates Hiragana and Katakana to Romanji
- webCOMA - the program that generates this web site (including the source code of the pages)
- makesig.pl - a flexible signature generator
- whatsnewfm - filters the freshmeat newsletter for new programs and reports changes in your most favourite applications
- stuff - some small tools and utilites
- joyd - linux joystick daemon
Here I’m going to publish documents and other things of interest.